New Loadscreen for the DotA 6.69!

dota loadsceen, dota 6.69
Bored with the current DotA loadscreen above? Don't worry, we just got a good news from IceFrog. He said that a new loading screen will likely be included on the next update (DotA 6.69). Great! It's about time we got a new loadscreen :) Check out below for the complete IceFrog post.

There is a new loadscreen in the works right now. It will most likely be included in the next update.

6.69 development has also been progressing nicely. I'm not sure exactly when it will be finished just yet, but I'm aiming for something in the near future. I will post another update when it is closer.

If there's anything you'd like to see in the new loadscreen, or any suggestions for 6.69 or 6.70 in general, please let me know. It is always helpful when you guys email me your requests so that I can make sure the updates meet your expectations

So, do you have a guess what heroes will be included on the next loadscreen? I hope Icarus the Phoenix will also put in there.. :) Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gnun din nmn e naiba lng posisyon nung title haha

Anonymous said...

haha oo nga naman pero atleast nag update khit papano ^^

Post a Comment

 

Dota Tips & Tricks Walkthrough © 2010 . Design By: imba D